Sunday, January 30, 2011

Blah blah blah


Somehow this design doesn't work.  Looks like how I'd
draw it though.  Except it's a tragedy, so no smiling
faces. 

I have started the review of Wrigley Field.  It's going to take a little while to write, as I'm lacking focus.  I want to do the review, I just can't seem to focus on what I want to discuss.  It's meandering.  Like this paragraph. 
Anyway. 

I'm also designing a set for "All My Sons," opening in April at Wheaton Drama.  I think it's GORGEOUS in my mind.  I just can't make that appear on paper.  We will be able to build what I've imagined.  I just wish I could show someone in advance.  I suck at art though.  I need a sketch artist. 

Yesterday I seasoned the smoker.  I'm trying to figure out how to use it next weekend.  Smoked meat.  Yum. 

That's all. 

Whoa.  Ramblings from the tatters of my mind today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment