Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Like a week...

...to go and there's a lot to do.

And not.

I've had a very good time doing this show thus far.  It's been a long time since I've acted in a show I hadn't done before, and it's been longer since I've had to wait backstage at any point in a show.  In fact...I'm not sure when the last time that happened was.

I believe this was built shortly after Mark, Stan
and I did "1776" together back in 1985.
I should complain...

I've been fortunate this time around to get to meet some great people.  I've also been fortunate to get to reconnect with some LONG TIME friends/fellow performers, etc. etc.

Three of us in this show acted together in 1985.  We all look exactly the same, of course.

I'm rambling.  Hey.  Maybe that's what I'm supposed to be doing.  I got on Twitter this week.  My handle is @frayed_knott.  So.  I get to be hilarious in 140 characters or less.

The truly important I'll save for here.

Wait.  This is a fluff piece.

Dammit.

Can't wait for next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment