Thursday, March 31, 2011

Arrrrgggghhhh....

I'm editing this post on April 6.  I must tell the story of it.  I was cast as Jefferson in "1776" last week. However, I wasn't allowed to tell anyone that until the cast list was posted.  I also wasn't allowed to know who else was in it until then.  I became VERY frustrated waiting.  I'm not the most patient person in the world.  So.  I wrote this, and posted it here, so I could feel like I'd shouted it to the world.  I posted this before I was supposed to tell anyone, but was somewhat subtle about it.  Somewhat.  Anyway - I was being naughty. 

And yes, the first letter of each line spells out Jefferson.  I've changed them to red and added space.

I think it's clever anyway. 




J ust in case
E veryone wanted to know how the
F rickin' casting of the
F rickin' show turned out.
E verything apparently comes in time.
R egardless of our personal timetables.
S o they tell me.
O h well.  That's enough for
N ow.

No comments:

Post a Comment